Heraldic Shield

CBSA Coat of Arms

Our new Coat of Arms

Current CBSA Badge

Heraldic Badge

Our new heraldic Flashes


Importing Alcohol to Canada – Personal

Wine – Mark Hicken at http://www.winelaws.ca/ wrote a great article on importing Wine – (accompanying you) titled Border Wine Taxes and Fees Modified for HST.
Check it out here

OntarioImporting Beverage alcohol products into Ontario for Personal Use – Check out the LCBO’s website linked here Read it carefully…if you have it shipped…you have to use their broker ups-scs to acquire permits by paying provincial fees- 45 litre of anything. Also the way it is shipped (not mixed with other non-alcoholic items) and consigned to the LCBO c/o of yourself is a key detail. Then come to Customs and pay all the Federal fees. All in all, a pretty expensive ordeal.

QuebecImporting Alcohol Beverages – Check out the SAQ’s website linked here In Quebec you can also have up to 45 litres shipped to you…very similar to Ontario…check out here


If you enjoyed this post why not subscribe via RSS or join my email newsletter here -> Subscribe